We've made it to another milestone! If, God forbid, Baby C decided to come now, her chances of survival are greater than 75%. Obviously, we want her to cook as long as possible, but it's great to know she would most likely make it!!!
We have our regular ob visit next week. These next 3 visits will be with the other doctors in the practice, so we can meet them in case one is on call when I'm admitted.
We're also going to Birmingham next weekend! This will be the last time I go before the baby's born, so we're having a baby shower. It should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the girls!
4 years ago