Monday, March 3, 2008

Bama Baby

*It pains me to write such a title since I'm a Texas girl down to the core. At least P is a native Texan and will only be a Bama Baby when her Daddy makes her watch SEC football* (Only people from Texas understand the pride that comes from being born in this glorious state!)

It was a whirlwind trip to Bham this weekend! Payton was a champion flier both flights and adjusted so well to a million hands being on her and not being in her own house.

Lane and I were able to sneak away (who am I kidding... I think we were pushed out the door ;)) and had dinner with our friends Jay and Ashley while P had some quality time with Mimi and PaPa.

It was a GORGEOUS day on Saturday!

Lane and I took Payton on a ride in PaPa's Mule

Looking through all my pictures we've taken in the last 5 months, I realized we have maybe 3 pictures that include the 3 of us. Amazing how Momma is usually the one behind the camera ;)
Karson couldn't get enough of P! We couldn't get him to love on us... probably because he was giving all his love to Payton!!

1 comment:

Aya said...

Although I'm sure I'll tick off half of Miss P's family, I agree with your title comment disclaimer. I'm very proud to say she's a 7th (yes, that's correct...S-E-V-E-N-T-H!) generation native Texan through her Momma's side!