Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Introducing Miss Priss Designs!


I have officially started my own embroidery/personalized gift (you can always buy yourself a present!) business, named for the Miss Priss in my life, Payton! I've wanted to do this for a long time and finally decided to have faith and take the leap!

If you have something you'd like personalized, just bring it over or I can come pick it up. Some ideas to get you started - stockings, tree skirts, tote bags, blankets, onesies, tee shirts, etc....

Friends and family pricing is $5 per item for single monograms.

Please spread the word to your friends and family! Email misspdesigns@aol.com to place an order. A website is in the works, but for now, you can view samples on the new blog or click on the image to the right. It will be updated as I have projects completed.

COMING SOON: If you'd prefer for me to do the shopping for you, I'll also carry personalized items for home and baby such as: tote bags, sea grass door mats, plush throws, pillows, umbrellas, towels, cosmetic bags, aprons (cotton and oil cloth for the kiddos), koozies, cafe' coozies (for your Starbucks cup), bibs, burp cloths, bloomers, dresses, birthday shirts, etc... The possibilities are endless!!

No comments: