Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Flip Flopz

I've been an admirer of My Flip Flopz's work for quite some time. She has a fantastic blog (such gorgeous photos) and an equally fab etsy shop!
I convo'd Susie on Thursday to see if she could do a custom sign for me. She sent me a picture this morning and it's shipping out tomorrow! How's that for service?!! I sent her a picture of Little Miss' bumper fabric and the verse and this is what she came up with!!
How gorgeous is it?? I'm so in love! It's 18x18 and will go perfectly in her room!
And to quote Susie, "...Every now and then I make one that far exceeds what I could have ever pictured. This is by far my favorite and it wouldn't have been near as special without such a great scripture on it! I think it should blend well into your room! It will be tough to hand it over to Clif at the post office and let it go - it really is one if its kind! "
PLEASE go visit Susie and enjoy all the Southern goodness she has to offer!!

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

LOVE it! And she's having a sale right now of all her samples... someone snatched up my fav version of 'Merry Christmas, Y'all' - darn!