Saturday, April 24, 2010

8 months!

Little Miss, you are 8 months old!
~ you wear a size 3 diaper during the day and a size 4 at night.
~ you wear size 6 month, 6-9 month, and 9 month clothes.
~ you are waking up once during the night... I think your teeth are hurting. (note the drool string)
~ you're crawling on all fours and have abandoned the army crawl.
~ you are more confident when cruising the furniture. you hold on with 1 hand and sometimes it just a few fingers. you like to let go, but fall on your bottom.
~ you'll walk if we hold your fingers.
~ you are a drama queen when you fall and bump your head. you cry like nobody's business, but are easily comforted.
~ you've started squealing really loudly. I think you're just trying to make sure we hear you over sister!
~ you're blowing raspberries at me, on me, on the table, basically wherever you can get your little mouth.
~ you are a momma's girl! I'm not complaining at all, and I LOVE when you reach for me. I see this look of just complete adoration in your eyes.
You are more of a blessing to me than you could ever imagine! I love you so much and can't wait to see the little girl you're growing in to.

No comments: