On Labor Day, I was having contractions every 5-10 minutes for about 2 and a half hours. After talking to the on-call doctor, we decided to wait and see if anything progressed.. it didn't, but I've been having contractions every day since.
The contractions are doing something... at the doctor today I'm 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. We're waiting for a call back on an induction date in 2 weeks. I would rather have it on the calendar and not need it, then need it and have to wait. Most likely it will be her due date and hopefully it won't be 24 hours of labor. Just continue to pray that we won't need to induce! The doctor doesn't think I'll make it to the 20th and I really hope she's right.
6 years ago