Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Momma Needs a Brand New Bag!

In a little over a month, we leave for Vegas with the Semi Homemades!! I can't wait!

I'm on a mission to make some spending money I can use for a really guilty pleasure... like a new Louis Vuitton.

These items are in pristine condition! I don't think I'll ever get down to a 2/4 again... I'm ok with that since it wasn't a healthy weight for me. Email me if you need more specifics or pictures!!

If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer! No need for this stuff to sit in my closet if it can be happy in yours!

Nine West pink and white polka dot trench coat. Size small. $50 SOLD
NWT Michael Kors Brookville wristlet in luggage. LC bought this for me Christmas 07 and we missed the return window. $50 $40

NWOT Kate Spade Flatiron SMALL Thea bag in black. Never used. Stored stuffed and in dust bag in the green box. $50 $40

Ann Taylor Loft black tweed dress. Size 4. Looks fab with a black turtle neck and black tights! $25 SOLD

Laundry by Shelli Segal. Size 4. Makes a darling Easter dress! $40 SOLD

Silk J Crew dress. Size 2. Another darling Easter dress! $40 $25

Express pink chiffon dress. Size 4. $25 $15

Ann Taylor fuchsia and light pink print dress. Size 2. Perfect for Easter! $25 $15

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute stuff girl! let me see if I can gather up some cash and I will email ya. xoxo

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

I wish that tweed dress would fit me! ;) And since it's a dress... if it was a size bigger... darnit! Cute stuff! Makes me think I need to find stuff to sell, too... I want new shoes!

Sasha said...

I am really thinking about snatching up the Laundry dress.... how deep is the V? Any pics of you wearing it you can email to me?