Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 months old!

Little Miss, you are 7 months old!

~ you wear a size 3 diaper
~ you wear size 6 month, 6-9 month, and some 9 month clothes
~ you are still sleeping through the night. You now go to sleep about 7 or 7:30 and wake up about 7 or 7:30!
~ you are moving and grooving! you sit yourself up. you army crawl SO fast! and you'll occasionally push yourself up to all fours and crawl. you pull up to standing and are cruising the furniture. I think you're going to walk even earlier than sister!
~ you still get SO upset when you can't see me. I think I need to call you Roo since you don't ever want me to put you down!
~ you say "bu-bu-bu" and I'm trying my hardest to get you to start your mmmmms!!

I love you so much, and can't imagine my life without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! Hope your having a great day girl! xoxo