Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babies and Toddlers, Oh My!

My wonderful friend, Elaine, was scheduled to have Baby Boy next Thursday morning. She's had a super rough pregnancy this time around and ended up calling me this morning to take her to the doctor. I had a feeling that the baby was coming today and several weeks ago we talked about the plan if he came early...have the house key, on the "list" to pick up Reese from school, know where the extra carseat is, etc....

E called me about 1:00 to tell me she was being admitted and her C-section would start at 4:00. Her hubby, Jeff, called a little while later asking if I could run to their house to get cameras, phone chargers, etc... It was a crazy afternoon, but P had so much fun with Reese.

Grant Thomas was born at 4:43 weighing in at 7 pounds 14 ounces and is 20 inches long! Welcome to the world baby boy! I can't wait to see you grow up.

No comments: