Sunday, July 27, 2008

No, No!

Scout's food and water bowls are at the end of the kitchen island. P would crawl over and try to splash in the water or try to get a piece of Scout's food (yes, Lane and I both have had to dig out a piece of kibble). One of us would be right behind her and say, "No ma'am" and shake our heads no. Several weeks ago, Scout was trying to eat his dinner and Payton was right behind him. She got in front of him and as he took a bite, she looked at him and shook her head no! Almost like, "if I can't have it, neither can you". Now, anytime she walks over to that general area, she'll look up at me and shake her head.

On Thursday night, P and I were playing and I said, "Payton, will you give Momma a kiss? Kiss me, please." She looked at me, shook her head no and grinned! Every time I would ask, I'd get the same response. I tried to get it on video, but every time the camera comes out she wants to ham it up.

No comments: