Thursday, March 19, 2009

16 weeks

Baby C #2 is doing great! Heart rate was 156 bmp. Next appointment is the BIG ultrasound!!!

I had blood drawn for the Quad Screen and should have the results by early next week.

Great news.... I've only gained 2 pounds the entire pregnancy (total shock what with all the Chick-n-Minis). I'd gained 8 at this point with Miss Priss.

It's true about there being more aches and pains with subsequent pregnancies. I'm already having tremendous round ligament pain... it sometimes feels like there's knives stabbing my belly and other times, it's a dull ache, but there's always some sort of pain. My OB wants me to get a maternity belt... I'm sure that will look oh so cute under tighter tops. Can you imagine what Michelle Duggar must feel like? I bet they conceive and she's in pain!

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Glad all was well!! Can't wait for next month - then let the planning begin!! :)