Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chicken Salad!

I'm CRAVING it bad! It's all I can think about! Which is very strange, considering I still can't stand the thought of a grilled or baked chicken breast!

Whether it's the Spoons chicken salad - Chicken Breast with a touch of Garlic, Red Grapes, Celery,Pecans, Pickle Relish and Mayo served with Fresh Fruit or the chicken salad my sister made for my baby shower and P's first birthday, I want it, need it, have to have it! The only problem... I don't have the recipe for either one and I don't want to "test" out a chicken salad recipe.

So Allie, send me the recipe or at least point me in the direction of where to look for it.

And, if you have a great chicken salad recipe, send it my way!

4 comments:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

You shoulda come over this wk - I made some on Sun! Mine is easy and super yummy!
Rotisserie Chicken
Mayo

We leave it like that... because J eats his like that. I add this to mine:

craisins
walnuts or almonds
dill

mmmm, it's amazing! I'd tell you to come on over, but J and Big Sis finished it off the other night while I was at work!

Aya said...

We used a Southern Living chicken salad recipe. I know the pecans were sprinkled with pepper or cayenne before we roasted them. Look in my wooden recipe box when you go back to check on Kiki ~ far left top cabinet in the kitchen. It should be in there somewhere!

Miss my three girls terribly and can't wait to see how big Miss No-name has gotten since I've been gone! Give P lots of hugs and kisses from her Aya and tell her I'm stopping by as soon as we hit town. Much love to you all, Momma

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

I've left you an award on my blog, my dear! :)

JLB said...

You're too cute! I don't have a recipe, but the chicken salad from Corner Bakery is my favorite!

The joys of pregnancy....