Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy bee

I read on someone's blog about feeling like they've been on a sabbatical when she had her daughter. I think that's the perfect description for me. The first couple of months I truly was on sabbatical from my "normal" life. As P is getting older, I feel the old me is slowly coming back into focus... granted, now I have a kiddo on my hip. We've started going to playdates with other babies born and I've added a women's bible study to "me" time.

I'm now on week 2 of the Couch to 5K program. Sunday I ran outside since it was such a gorgeous day! I think I'm more of a treadmill runner... I like seeing how long and how far I've gone. On my off days, P and I take a long walk in the afternoons. I think I'm slowly seeing results in how my clothes fit, but the scale has only budged a few pounds.

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

The orange trench is several years old, but is Isaac Mizrahi, you might be able to find it on ebay?

:)

Nancy said...

Good for you for doing the couch to 5k program! Keep it up! I've been on my own health kick since the new year and I feel so much better than before. :)