Saturday, January 5, 2008

Organization Gone Wild!

Not sure whats gotten in to me the last few days, but I am in a throwing away mood. Not that I'm a hoarder, but there's just been piles of stuff piling up since P was born. I think it also has something to do with wanting to put the house on the market and 1. not wanting to move extra crap and 2. wanting the house to look as good as it can.

Yesterday I cleaned out and shredded the outdated stuff in our filing cabinet (lease from my last apartment anyone?). Then laying in bed until about 2:30 am, I mentally organized the hall closet, the kitchen cabinets, and the closet under the stairs. I've already tackled the hall closet this morning and once my wonderful husband gets home from playing golf and can take the kiddo, I'm going after the cabinets. I think the label maker might go into overdrive!

Now if you know me at all, you know most people would look at my house and say it's totally organized, but in my anal retentive mind it's in complete disarray. Lane loves this side of me ;)

No comments: