Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I can't believe I forgot to push publish on this post! (Written on August 22)
Happy 50th birthday!
I love you so much and am so proud to be your daughter. I'm a Daddy's girl in every sense of the word and don't think there's anything wrong with that! You work so hard, but I know you're always there... no matter what! You are such an example to me and Allie as to how a husband should treat their wife and how a dad should act toward his children. You've always supported me and told me I could do anything I put my mind to. You taught me to that it's right to have an opinion (and state it) and to be a independent, successful woman. It seems like we're always laughing about something. I love you and will always be "your girl".

So happy to be a g-pa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Being a Dad is easy with girls like you and Allie.

I look forward to watching you and Lane raise Payton, and hope she follows in her Mom's footsteps of being a bright, independent, "always take the high road" Lady.

I love ya Kiddo!

Dad