Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MDO

Mom's Day Out starts today for Miss Priss!!! I know she'll do great and have a ball. I'm looking forward to running errands like I use to... you know, when you set out to go to Target, but then remember you wanted something at JoAnn's, then you want to look at what Kirklands has new for fall, you have a return at the mall, etc.... Those type of errand running days don't work with P. The quick in and out when it's just me turns into a sweating momma (since it's still 8 million degrees here in Texas) trying to get that girl in and out of her carseat for a 5 minute look-see... NOT WORTH IT!

School starts at 9:00 and then I'm coming home to mop the floors (so fun!). I'm meeting my momma for lunch and a little shopping. Payton gets picked up at 2:00 and I'm sure will be tuckered out so we'll come home for a nap. They only rest for about an hour at school. She's use to a 2 hour morning nap and a 2 hour afternoon nap. This momma isn't ready for her to drop the morning nap completely!!

I think YaYa is coming over to take her for a taste of icecream to celebrate her first day of school.

1 comment:

Aya said...

I think it should be a law that kids get ice cream to celebrate the first day of school. I loved doing this with you and Allie and this will be a fun ritual to carry on with P's generation.