of being sick and tired.
UPDATE: P's left ear is now infected. The pediatrician used the words "severe bulging infection". She's on yet another antibiotic and has a referral to a pediatric ENT. The pedi also said that it was a very real possibility for one or both of P's eardrums to burst if we flew on Thursday, so we're postponing our trip to Alabama... which means I'm having to postpone a post for y'all.
I'm SO ready for my sweet baby girl to stop feeling and looking so miserable
and go back to her happy, darling self.
P has another ear infection, but this one is seeming to be resistant to the antibiotic the doctor put her on. She still has a green runny nose, which you'd think would at least be clear after being on antibiotics for 4 days. She's super congested and has a hacking cough. If things aren't better by this afternoon, we're headed to our pediatrician. We're suppose to leave for Birmingham on Thursday afternoon, but if she's not better, P and I will stay home.
5 years ago