1. What were you doing ten years ago?
It was the summer before my senior year of high school. I was moving back to Belton (from WI) to live with Nonnie and Deeda so I could finish with all my friends and establish TX residency for college. I'm sure I was going to all sorts of Thomas' baseball games and hanging out with Mandy.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
- buy fabric for living room and breakfast nook
- put away the clean clothes
- reframe pictures and hang them
- start upholstering the ottoman Lane built
3. Snacks you enjoy?
- apples, bananas, strawberries, watermelon... fruit
- almonds and dried apricots (had this every day for months after P was born)
4. Places you’ve lived:
- Belton, TX
- Chippewa Falls, WI
- Denton, TX
- Huntsville, AL
- Pittsburg, PA
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy my dream house with dream appliances, dream furniture, dream accessories, you get the idea ;)
- Share with my family and best friends
- Travel, travel, travel
- Give to charities that I feel passionate about
- Set up a trust for P and future generations so that all education and related expenses are paid for
5 years ago